This 7-week online training is ideal for project managers, sales people, and other roles where stakeholder relationships are critical. In this training you will move at your own pace throughout the weekly modules to learn how to build strong relationships, create trust, manage promises vs. expectations, gain buy-in from the stakeholders in your projects or business, and deal with difficult behaviors or personalities.
Lessons covered in the training include:
- Foundations: Getting Started
- Identifying Key Stakeholders and Their Roles
- Establishing Stakeholder Interest
- Communication Styles
- Communicating with Influence
- Understanding and Dealing with Difficult Peronalities
- Grand Finale!: Course Recap
Participants will also get access to a certified trainer and have the opportunity to participate in live group coaching as part of the program!
*Individuals can expect to spend an 1 to 3 hours a week in the course, depending on level of participation.
**COURSE BEGINS AUG 3, 2020**